 General / 12168
Re: using "lego" in domain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Hayes writes:
In lugnet.general, Adrian Drake writes:
I assume that TLC frowns greatly upon people using "lego" in domain names,
don't they?  Like ilovelego.com or everybodywantslego.com, etc.  I just need • a
little clarification, since I don't think I've ever seen a fan page with lego
in the domain.

Adrian

Adrian,
Take a look at http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp.  It clearly states that LEGO
can not be used in an internet address.

  In terms of "fair use," though, I don't know if it's entirely fair of them
to flaunt that Morion right on the page, when it's not available in any
current sets!

     Dave!