 General / 12204
Re: using "lego" in domain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:39:05 GMT

Well if they don't like it, I hope they shut down www.legomaniac.com,
www.legomaniac.org, and www.legomaniac.net.

I wouldn't object to this site, except that it's a simple 'I' am practicing
HTML'

Bull.  it's a site squatter.  If it's not, and it's someone here on LUGnet,
make it LEGO related or offer to let someone buy it from you for what you
paid for.

Because I'd love to host it.

Tom Boucher

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
I assume that TLC frowns greatly upon people using "lego" in domain names,
don't they?  Like ilovelego.com or everybodywantslego.com, etc.  I just • need a
little clarification, since I don't think I've ever seen a fan page with • lego
in the domain.

Adrian