 General / 12211
Re: using "lego" in domain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:
Michael Edwards mentioned last week in the 2000 scans thread that he had a
phone call from LEGO Denmark legal department, which he was not in to take.
At the time he assumed it was because he had the 2000 technic pictures
posted on his site, but it turned out, I  believe (following a discussion at
the UK LEGOFest), to be due to the fact he had recently registered the
domain name "technic-uk.co.uk". Clearly they treat TM infringements in this
way very seriously.

This site seems to have slipped under the radar somehow, at least so far...

   http://www.legoweb.com/

--Todd