 General / 13756
Re: using "lego" in domain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Edwards writes:
Yes it is illegal, Lego AS does not like the world Lego in any address on
the domain, i should know as i had the Legal Dept after me on this issue.

So I can´t have an address like that?
I know about many people with such addresses.

--Tobias

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:30:10 GMT, "Tobias Möller"