 General / 11927
Re: What the F.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Jezek writes:
Has anybody read this yet?  It was posted on RLT and I'm just quoting it:

Subject: Thanks for your input

Brad Justus wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has written me. Too bad this is all a SCAM, there
never will be any Lego Direct. How would resellers of Lego be able to
make any money if all people bought were individual pieces? Hope no one
got too excited from my previous post.

Happy Holidays. And Play Well.

- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct
legodirect@lego.com

I had a feeling this was going to happen......I could be true.....or just some
evil person who thought it would be a hoot to go and post a fake message
saying Lego Direct was fake.......if it is the second of the two I am going to
go into my dark ages again.....

Erin
--

"The text beginning with ">" is not mine but somebody else's."