 General / 11954
Re: What the F.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 05:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Umm, Todd you posted the header for the "imposter" post, not the original
post that I said I wouldn't post the headers for.  Obviously Brad is
real and I was just trying to support that.

Yup, OK, sorry.  I jumped into the middle of the thread--pointed here on
alert by someone who noticed the mess...

--Todd