 General / 11999
Re: What the F.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:48:34 GMT

All MediaOne posters take one step forward!

Well, I have a MediaOne account.  I took the opportunity once MediaOne
offered their cable modems in our area (which was around October 1998,
IIRC).  I've posted only rare requests to RTL for sets, and some
things here and there in LUGNET.  I try not to touch RTL since it
takes too long to load into ye olde news reader, plus it's highly
unregulated and too high of a noise-to-signal ratio for me.

But, I want LEGO to re-issue old sets.  :)  I want an all-red
Metroliner (just like on the cover of the LEGO Loco box, IIRC).  I
look for the price of elements and sets to go down in price, not up,
like our troll does.  I also look forward to increased availability of
elements.

I was (or should that be "am"?  I'm still hoping for good out of
this!) very pleased to see Brad come forth and say that LEGO is
definitely interested in hearing what the LEGO community
(AFOL/KABOB/JrFOL/[IYOAH]*) wants.  Let's just hope that the rogue
poster (who, I believe has been identified -- and has certainly given
MediaOne customers a bad name in the process) gets what they
deserve...  Anyone e-mail abuse@mediaone.net yet and get this person's
account revoked?

-Jeremy, who gives MediaOne $80/month too much for decent television
and high-speed Internet access...  (jpdailey@ne.mediaone.net)

* - Insert Your Own Acronym Here