 Dear LEGO / 724
Re: Brad Justus is real
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:56 GMT

I thought the same thing, until someone showed how it could be done here as
well.  But your point is well taken.  People here in LUGNET are on the whole
mature adults who are responsible people.  It is our little utopia (8 wide, of
course;) based on bricks.  But you are right.  This little incident is a perfect
example of why RTL is a vast wasteland.

ObTLC:  Brad, I think Michael Jackson said it best when he sang "One bad apple
don't spoil the whole bunch, girl"

{;^) John

Follow-up set to Lugnet.off-topic.singers.nosejobs

For me, this hammers in why LUGNET is where I want
to be.  You notice that the forged posts were posted to USENET and
not to here.

I'll continue to read r.t.l, but I'm quite fond of having
a stand alone news server with an administrator who's active
in protecting the health of the community -- the authentication and
tracability should continue to instill better behavior in the sort of
<s>loser</s> person who would otherwise would want to pull the same
sort of garbage here that they are used to being able to do on USENET.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"