 General / 11934
Re: What the F.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:11:24 GMT

The first message appeared to have come from another isp, interport.net,
not mediaone.net, although the original never appeared on my news server
so I can't get a look at the complete headers (only what dejanews
provides).

It's possible that this "retraction" is the hoax, not the
original message.

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
If someone can decode all this and do a DNS lookup on the IP listed..
Here's the full header from that message. Notice complaints to
abuse@mediaone.net it's a cable modem setup. so he's probably able to
change his server name on the fly.

From: Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com>
Newsgroups: rec.toys.lego
Subject: Thanks for your input
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:06:01 -0500

"D. Jezek" wrote:

Has anybody read this yet?  It was posted on RLT and I'm just quoting it:

Brad Justus wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has written me. Too bad this is all a SCAM, there
never will be any Lego Direct. How would resellers of Lego be able to
make any money if all people bought were individual pieces? Hope no one
got too excited from my previous post.

Happy Holidays. And Play Well.

- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct
legodirect@lego.com

"The text beginning with ">" is not mine but somebody else's."

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!