 General / 11926
11925  |  11927
Subject:
anyone got 6100? some questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:35:29 GMT

From the picture I have it appears as though 6100 has the minifig
helment in
silver. is this true? what other sets does the silver helment come in?
also I am desperate for any or all of the folowing...
an inventory (a list of all the parts in the set)
a scanned copy of the instructions (if you have a paper copy that wont
cost me
anything then I will also accept that)
an ldraw .dat file

--