 General / 10076
Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:22:04 GMT

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:15:26 GMT, "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org>
wrote:

I wonder what people would think of that.  Would you allow for more flexibilty
in scale in this new line?  If the scale of a Falcon were significantly smaller
than the scale of the X-Wing would there be a problem?  Or would that be seen
as OK in a series such as this?

I would like to here everyones feelings on this.

Eric

It'd be fine with me, though I still think that even if it's about the
same size as the X-Wing and if my guestimates are correct, that would
still be a pretty huge MF parts-wise (bad english) so I would probably
put it in the $300 price range.  But if it looked good, I'd get it at
that scale. ^_^

Kya
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~kmorden/