 Castle / 474
Re: 2000 Scans are Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:25:31 GMT

Mookie wrote in message <38281C5D.4FB56EFF@worldnet.att.net>...
I too had hoped she'd be in a cheaper set so I could get a bunch of her
:( Only thing I'm not happy with... they're still using those awful
Iguana helmets :( and putting islander bones in them :( THOUGH... the
6009 visor helmet is back!!! I noticed it in 2 sets the largest and
6095.. gonna get lots of those!

   Agreed.

I'm liking the "carved" stones next to the gate, they are in 2 other
sets on that page too! 6094 Arched window!!!

   Same here, and the glass is cool, and in three sets!

What's with the 4806 number?? is that going to be a limited edition or
special set?

   Thats what I wondered when 4805 came out.  Thinking about this a few
minutes ago, I decided the 6000 series is damn near filled up, and 48XX is
where castle will be during the next decade, maybe.

I like the new shields! new catapults, with 2x2 rounds for ammo instead
of the 1x1's :)

  Oh yeah, me too.

Not much for sets, though lots for parts! I wonder how much the set with
a corner wall and 2 figs and a horse is gonna be...(6026) talk about
juniorization!

  I bet thats like 6020 price and box size.
I'm happy!!!

   Me too, as I am sure everyone in this group is!

I like the new Starwars sets, of course the MF isn't what we just got
done looking at... it's got potential though for anyone with enough
parts to modify it!

  I am still not buying Star Wars.  Call me old fashioned.

I like the "Collectors Series" I think those are worth getting! it looks
like they are made from bricks, not prefabbed parts..

   I might have to break down and get these, depending on price.

I haven't gotten through all the pics yet... taking my time and
disecting the sets best I can :)

  (see sig)

Thanks Kevin!!! gotta love the internet sometimes!!! especially times
like this :)

   Yeah, it is pretty cool.

Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy