 General / 9870
Re: 2000 Scans are Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:50:51 GMT

Hao-yang Wang wrote:
You mean the one at <http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-
100dpi/c00am-10.html>? Finally, the pantoon plane is done correctly!

Yup!

However, it might as well be from the Artic theme. I don't know. Doesn't it
look a bit too modern to be an Adventurers flyingboat? Either way, it is a
cool plane.

Nah, assuming all the Artic sets are listed in the Artic page (page 23,
c00am-23), that leaves Adventurers, which the new ones arn't listed.
Also, it's along with the other Adcenturers stuff, not the Artic in the
mural.  And in that mural, the sets and such are grouped by theme
(although no clear boundry).  While I agree it might be from Artic, I
think it's from Adventurers.  Oh!  Also, Artic it would probably have
skis instead of pontoons.  :)  Either way, I agree whole-heartedly, cool
plane.  :)  Hope I didn't overexplain or anything.

Speaking of Artic, they'd make a nice start for more Hoth soldiers.  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/