 General / 9882
Re: 2000 Scans are Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/

KL

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
(Except for the milenium falcon, that stinks!)

Let's start with futbal.
It's soccer, and all they show is a field.  Heh.

Now Star Wars!  The sets look great, great, great!
great, great, great!great, great, great!great, great, great!great, great,
great!great, great, great!great, great, great!great, great, great!great, great,
great!great, great, great!
Supa great, great, great!

Now Knight's Kingdom.
Just castles notin else.
great, great, great! (kinda)

Now race.
!?

Dinodude sneakpeak...
One-piece dinos.  How come they don't show more?  In '97 (or was in '98?)  They
gave you full pics for the bugazoids.  What gives?

Arctic.
O crudzaramma!  They're using one-piece bears! Whah!

Ads... Ads... Ads...

Town.
Yuck.

SPeed slamers?
What ARE these!!!???

RoboDudes
Ummm, they all look the same!!! Ahh!???
And isn't Onyx a pokemon (I HATE POKEMON!!!)

Arooodeee
SW Quiz  http://Roode.tripod.com/astarwars/quiz/index.html