 General / 9847
Re: 2000 Scans are Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:02:21 GMT

I know one thing I'm buying a lot of!!! The elevated road plates #6600.That
set is pretty neat by itself. Not much of a selection for town this year is
there? (The elevated road plates, I think is the best idea TLG has had in a
long time.) and I'm going to try to get me a castle set
Oh great!!! I have no room to put it all in the city when it is on the ledge,
Maybe my mom will let me take the back wall out and expand it some:)
The only thing I hate are the new Star Wars sets. (Call me crazy if you want.)
Some of them are OK though.

Thanks Kevin:)!!!!!