 General / 9866
Re: 2000 Scans are Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:42:46 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...
What puzzles me though is *why* they are marked as from 16. They don't
look especially hard to build - certainly no more so than sets like
the technics space shutttle, which was sold as being for I think about
age 11.

My guess would be to charge more.  They figure if they market to adults,
they can charge adult prices (as if they don't already).