 General / 10075
Re: Lego Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:22:36 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Justin G. Radford writes:
Here is something you may like. It is a Lego game I created, that is still in
the testing process. But the rules can be viewed at this site:
http://www.homestead.com/justinmain/uslcs.html. Check it out!

Tease! I notched your counter up four clicks trying to find a download option
before Lego Media shut down your site :) I paged through the manual, and the
headings seem interesting, but without any pictures or demo to play.. it's not
that useful.

Hunh?  What's this about the site being shut down?  A joke, I hope?
I'm looking at it right now.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/