 Events / BrickFest / 1777
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:

A shared local loop sounds good to us at LUCNY.

Unfortunately it is possibly not to be. MSLTC's layout may not accomodate it.
I've given you a local loop all your own though if that's OK. If not, we can
leave it out, no big deal.

Great. Here's probably the final space plan:

Nope! (grin)

In other news, NELUG has indicated they will be bringing their operating
quarry!!!! So, the final space plan wasn't final, and here's a newer one.

http://www.iltco.org/BF_2003/Layout_tracking_v17.xls

and here's another tentative trial layout TDL showing the quarry (although
without track it's not TOO key) and the mods in the MSLTC/LUCNY area

http://www.iltco.org/BF_2003/Overall_possible_v11.tdl

I'd like to repeat something I said last time, with feeling!

Remember, bring extra track, everyone! The storage yards will not be completed
if we don't have enough track.