 Events / BrickFest / 1713
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFestT 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:45:05 GMT

Snip...

If you have barriers/ropes/sneezeguards, plan to bring them but hold off • packing
if you can, pack them last, you may not need them. Nothing wrong with
sneezeguards on part but not all of the layout in my view, so you could • bring
those anyway even if GMU can give us rope/velvet barriers.

We're all adult LEGO enthusiasts here and not the general public, so I
foresee no reason in bringing sneeze guards or stand offs.  The only think
that a sneeze guard would be recommended for here is to keep certain
accidents from becoming catasrophies (derailments to the floor)...

Rob