 Events / BrickFest / 1718
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:17:37 GMT

Hi, I'm a bit rushed just now but wanted to get this out to you all.

There have been significant revisions in the layout plan (individual orgs still
have the same space, shaped the same way!!!) due to the discovery of columns
that we have to deal with, and due to the desire to make part of the storage
yard accessible from both sides so that static display models could be better
featured.

All I have time for now is a revised space plan:

http://www.iltco.org/BF_2003/Layout_tracking_v10.xls

The area around tables 8-11 and 20-24 (you'll see what I mean) may be a bit
complex and still subject to change, I need to do some TDLing to make sure it
works out, which may lead to some revisions. Comments welcomed.

The light yellow area is walkway area we cannot go out into.

There is still time to get in this layout, especially if you have your own
tables.  (I think just about all the GMU tables are spoken for at this point,
the back side uses a lot of them up)

We'd love to have you!