 Events / BrickFest / 1433
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

We would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. We’ve got some really nifty space.

For those of you who have been to BrickFest™ before, the area we have for the town/train display is the lobby on the second floor ( where registration was last year). The space currently designated for the displays is 80 feet long and 12 feet wide. We may be able to go longer but probably not wider. BrickFest™ organizers can provide up to 20 tables that are 30”x60” and 29 1/4” tall. All clubs are welcome (and encouraged) to bring their club tables.

   If you or your club is interested in participating in what we hope will be the largest multi group layout ever done at a fan oriented event, please contact Larry Pieniazek. Deadline for confirming participation is 23 July.

If possible include a .tdl file with your proposed layout. Include interconnects with other sections. (interconnect specs to be determined, let’s discuss in followups to this post) Your .tdl should not include any custom pieces so it can be pasted into the overall layout plan

Indicate if you will be bringing your own tables or if you need organizers to supply them. (tables and space will be issued first come first serve)

Larry Pieniazek
lpieniazek(AT)mercator(dot)com
BrickFest™ site | ILTCO™ site | MTW™ site

Name of Club: MidSouth Lego Train Club Contact Name: Matthew Greene Contact email address: hrcpins4us@aol.com Desired dimensions of space : 60 x 160(park, church, opera house, city backdrop) & 30 x 40 (lift bridge)

We can bring our own tables. Will send a .tdl when we decide the track spacing.

Matthew Greene