 Events / BrickFest / 1795
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:40:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:

Don't hold back--If you have something to bring, pack it up and bring it!

Roger that!

In particular the peninsula connecting MichLTC to the rest of the oval doesn't
have to be all yard, although it has 4 tracks on it there is still room for one
baseplate wide buildings, and with the extra tables that LUCNY is bringing we'll
definitely figure something out.

So bring it on, baby!