 Events / BrickFest / 1715
Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFestT 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Snip...

If you have barriers/ropes/sneezeguards, plan to bring them but hold off packing
if you can, pack them last, you may not need them. Nothing wrong with
sneezeguards on part but not all of the layout in my view, so you could bring
those anyway even if GMU can give us rope/velvet barriers.

We're all adult LEGO enthusiasts here and not the general public, so I
foresee no reason in bringing sneeze guards or stand offs.  The only think
that a sneeze guard would be recommended for here is to keep certain
accidents from becoming catasrophies (derailments to the floor)...

Rob,

From I understand the Train layout is going to be open to the general public on
Sunday afternoon.

jt