 Events / BrickFest / 1778
Re: OBEY GRAVITY! (It's the law) I got Dared again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
As co-moderator of Lugnet.Castle, I volunteer to be guest (and impartial)
judge on the matter.  Also since I am also live in Canada, I can taste the
refreshments!! Oh Yeah!!!

Actually, I am looking forward in seeing Anthony Sava's dragon up close and
personal...just not in fire-breathing range... :)

Ben

<major snippage, sorry!!> :(
.

And I'm looking forward to sitting on a lounge chair, sipping a Pina Colada,
fanned by palm-leaf wielding island girls, listening to Jimmy Buffet, while Eric
Sophie entertains me by dancing around in a giant chicken outfit for not
building a castle for Brickfest.

:)

--Anthony

Ok, so maybe it won't happen, but you're going down, Sophie!  Ohhhhh yeah!