 Duplo / 79
Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:29:42 GMT

The lions in this link are orangey light brown on my monitor.

light blue lions, take a look at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=216513328

I've never seen blue lions, if they exist, I'd love to see a picture.
Carolyn Cheney