 Dear LEGO / 5460
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:25:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:

  1. Different sales associate points out last remaining copy of Technic set, which contains a healthy number of 14-stud and 16-stud beams, but I was looking for 6’s and 8’s for the project I was working on.

For smaller length Technic bricks I have found Star Wars sets to be pretty useful, with the added benefit that they often contain many other useful bricks as well. Even Harry Potter sets seem to use quite a few.

ROSCO

FUT: .dear-lego