 Dear LEGO / 5467
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:

Must I explain everything to you? As “a fan” of LEGO, I am certainly not feeling your “enthusiasm” or “professionalism” here today. It seemed to me that you might have forgotten how to conduct yourself, given your special role within this community.

I understand the word “enthusiasm” fits very nicely here, but what does “professionalism” as “a fan” means really?

“I’m a professional fan of lego...yes, the famous toy intended mostly for children up to 12 years old...”

“I’m a profeesional hobbyist(1). don’t you see my black suit and all prismatic look?”

:-)

Cheers

Selçuk

(1) Pursuer of an activity or interest for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.