 Dear LEGO / 5463
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:57:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:

especially in response to a customer’s valid observation about a product I just paid good money for.

Chris, not wanting to sound rude, but did you open the front flap to find the parts list right there on the box before you decided to pay good money for it? Assuming you did, you obviously still felt the set was worth the price you paid, even with it’s distinct lack of studded bricks.

Either way, the question “Where Have All the Studs Gone?” is quite easy to answer - “Other sets!”. They are still there if you want them. Maybe that’s an even better marketing strategy by TLC - encourages Technic builders to buy lots of other sets too.

ROSCO