 Dear LEGO / 5466
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:20:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:
   Dear LEGO,

I just opened my new MindStorms NXT, and my first impression is that this is a really cool system with a lot of potential. But I’ve gotta ask - where have all the studs gone? A 577-piece LEGO set that has a grand total of six pieces that have any studs at all? Just think of all the subliminal advertizing opportunities that you’re missing out on!

It’s been said before, but please, please, PLEASE bring back the studded Technic beam!

Thanks for listening...

Here is a list of possible subjects for your upcoming dear lego posts. I just want to help, since I missed many of them during my absence, too, and still sorry for not being there for sharing.

1. The Colors Medium Stone and Dark Stone.

2. Blue Technic Axle Pins.

3. Click Hinges.

4. RC Trains.

5. Jack Stone.

5a.Town Jr.

6. Red 2L Axles.

7. Blue Half Pins.

8. Studless Pneumatic Pistons and Valves

PS. I changed the follow up just in case I’m not agreeing with you..:-)

Cheers,

Selçuk