 Dear LEGO / 5471
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:
   Dear LEGO,

I just opened my new MindStorms NXT, and my first impression is that this is a really cool system with a lot of potential. But I’ve gotta ask - where have all the studs gone? ..

Chris-

** Warning: Self-serving blantant promotional plug follows **

Well, we have 84,000+ new Technic bricks in stock in our BrickLink store, the most of any BrickLink store.

-Ted Michon
Blue 2x4 Bricks