 Dear LEGO / 5469
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Allister McLaren wrote:
   What’s next? A whinge about Town Junior?

Here’s some irony - Town Jr. is what brought me out of my 3rd Dark Ages all those years ago when it first came out. I bought almost all of them because they were readily available in stores. The race car transporter, the construction vehicle set (I really liked those barriers), etc. Then I remembered the older Town sets from my youth and realized that I liked those a lot better so I proceeded to buy a bunch of them from ebay and briclink. Then Town Jr. lost much of its appeal to me (but not all) when sited next to Classic Town sets.

So even Town Jr. has a place IMHO. :-)