 Dear LEGO / 5454
Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 01:19:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Phillips wrote:

   The studless beams have their place, but they are not a perfect replacement for studded beams in all circumstances. A studded beam can almost always be used in place of a studless one, but the reverse is not true. If I wanted to place artificial roadblocks in my own way, it would be cheaper and easier to just switch over to MegaBlocks.

And the NXT itself, being the top-of-the-line LEGO brick, doesn’t have a single trademark LEGO stud anywhere on it. I was under the impression that MindStorms was an offshoot of Technic, not Bionicle.

whinge whinge whinge.

It’s not even a new whinge. The studdless ‘debate’ has been ongoing for years as far as I can tell. What’s next? A whinge about Town Junior?