 Dear LEGO / 3236
Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Maggie Cambron writes:

What you REALLY should do, if you have an extra $100 to blow, is take
your sweetheart out for a nice lobster dinner.

Um, I don't think he dares do that... because if he did, his sweetie might
give him a kiss. And you know what happens to frogs when they get kissed!
They turn into princes. That would completely destroy his rep here.

++Lar