 Dear LEGO / 2971
Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:20:00 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

I bring to your attention the 1-piece axle/propeller in 8855. I can see
*absolutely no justification* for that part.

Surely, if the propeller had been connected to an axle in the normal
way, it could have slipped off during play and hit a child in the
eye. Now, as it is always connected to the 1x4 beam, it is much safer,
even when spinning at high speed.

Fredrik