 Database / Scans / 160
Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Selçuk Göre writes:
No reasons?..:-) What do you think that this "L" of Lugnet stands
for?..:-)

Well, if there isn't support for a clones database that's fine.  But I still
think that the L stands for "legos" in the generic plastic brick meaning --
at least for most people that see it.  Most are not purists, especially from
the outside.  Even some of us on the inside of Lugnet don't care much about
this difference.  That's how it was on RTL, from what I saw of it.

I know what the L stands for officially.

-- Richard