 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 683
Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:14:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz writes:
If Todd doesn't want to host a clone database,
would he consider making his software available for someone else to run
a clone database?

this is an interesting thread.

if someone decides to start a database site i would be glad to pass over
everything on my constructions clones site (or whatever is deemed useful).  i
think there is enough info for a good start (i've got quite a few images of
various companies) and it would be a great relief if someone else would take it
from me.

nbci.com member servers are down right now but here's the link to try later if
you aren't already familiar with the site:
http://members.nbci.com/legohead/clones.html

again, i've cut back my web activity quite a bit and i'd love to see a more
ardent fan take over this information.

..joseph g