 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 699
Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 02:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard W. Schamus writes:
One must also understand that it is possible, and more than likely that
Lugnet and Brickshelf could at some time in the future be absorbed by TLC.

I have feared this might be true (although I suppose it remains an unknown
quantity for the moment).  If it were to happen -- I would not likely
participate.  It's one thing to provide content in these threads as a legos
user talking with other users, and another thing altogether to do so as
someone creating a page over which TLC may hang it's various banner ads.
Sheeeeeesh!

Should we beat the rush and swing back over to RTL sooner rather than later?

Where's Tyco Superblocks when I need them? I sure wish they'd come back now
that so much of this brick design stuff is available to other manufacturers.
Yes?

-- Richard

BTW, I use the brand-scoffing "legos" term advisedly...