 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 698
Re: MegaBloks Harley Davidson?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:39:53 GMT

the forthcoming White House model (the release of which has
been delayed until they can certify the piece count.)

Delayed to certify the piece count? What does that mean?

Are they using the same counting techniques as the USA Presidental elections
or something? Someone punches a hole for every piece and then a machine
randomly miscounts the number of holes?

Or are we dealing with some sort of regulated quality control? Perhaps ISO
9027 which mandates that piece counts to be confirmed by unanimous verdict
of government counting authorities in all nations to which the sets will be
exported :-)

Kerry