 Local / Australia / 3460
3459  |  3461
Subject:
Fests ahoy! (was: MB sightings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Craig Roberts writes:
Hi Peter,
Would love to attend one of the lego meetings but live in Canberra so bit
hard maybe one day have one here, yes MB okay but will always stay true to
lego never stray to far. Wish Lego was as cheap though as MB.

In order to hi-jack this tread and purge it of it's heretical musings I will
mention that there is a tentative get-together penciled in for a place near
Bowral next Feb. It's a bit closer than Syd, hope you can make it.

OTOH if you're a school/uni student you may be able to make it to the next
Sydney meeting, December 10, see http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=3333 for
details.

There were also plans to have a Canberra fest but our Canberra contact
dropped out (Rachel K are you out there?). Perhaps you feel like hosting a
half dozen Sydneyites and creations...

James (who likes the name STUDS by finds it hard explaining...)