 Local / Australia / 3455
Re: MB sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Another MB kit I hadn't seen before was a tan tank.

When we say a tan tank, do we mean a thingie with large black wheels (as per
their site http://www.megabloks.com/menu.html, micro, probuilder, 9761), or
a tan version of the tracked thingie (etc etc 9707)?

9761 actually (sorry to get you excited), I'm sure a hybrid model could
achieve a tan version of 9707.

Just a short word about the MB site(and I thought the Lego site was useless),
who designs these things, I certainly hope they don't get paid for it.
Maybe they're designed by people of a similar age for which their kits are
intended, but I'm sure someone that age would do a better job.

pete.w