 Local / Australia / 3480
Re: MB sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:33:36 GMT

Just a short word about the MB site(and I thought the Lego site was • useless),
who designs these things, I certainly hope they don't get paid for it.
Maybe they're designed by people of a similar age for which their kits are
intended, but I'm sure someone that age would do a better job.

Indeed, thank goodness we have LUGnet to make up for Lego's useless WWW
site.

Will a MBnet emerge? Or will LUGnet include the MB sets in the database and
news hierarchy etc? And who's brave enough to ask Todd?

Kerry