 Color / 1333
1332  |  1334
Subject:
Its starting to happen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 01:48:50 GMT

Hi there, im first time writer, long time reader, Baz.
I stayed quiet when Lego made the 'new' brown and grays.
You all said what i was thinking.
But.
The other day I received a Lego part that was on Bricklink as Brown. Its reddish
brown. So it looks odd. Im a bit upset but this is going to happen more and
more. People might not realise they're selling the new reddish brown or bluish
gray. It has happened once before to me. Has this happened to anyone else?
Im not mad. Lego made this one blunder. I will try and hold out as long as I can
and try hard to avoid the new brown and grays. I guess one day I will have to
give up and start using them. Its going to look weird. Because the new brown and
grays are just different enough to be noticably different. Do you know what I
mean?
I love Lego so much so I hate sounding like Im mad, I just want to write this to
see if its happening to everyone else. Are you using the new brown and grays or
trying to avoid them like me?

Thank you for your time, frm Baz

IMHTJBOATI