 Color / 1336
Re: Its starting to happen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 04:15:29 GMT

Are you using the new brown and grays or
trying to avoid them like me?

Thank you for your time, frm Baz

IMHTJBOATI

i will admit that i use the new brown quite a bit for several reasons but the
new grey's "blays" are not usefull . it's not that i haven't tried to use the
new grey's they simply just don't look right. the only signifagant use of the
new greys i've used is dark bley light poles as it emulates the metalic look
well. i'm sure in the future i'll bring more new grey's into my models but it's
looking to be far far into the future. truthfully i still wish they'ed switch
them back but it isin't going to happen unless someone dumps a huge pile of cash
in front of them.

ondrew