 Color / 1334
Re: Its starting to happen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 03:28:45 GMT

I will not adopt the new colors.  There was no justifiable reason for them to be
changed.  All the suggestions I've heard as to why just do not make sense to me
from a business standpoint.

I associate the old brown and gray colors with my childhood.  I'm not going to
toss that warm, fuzzy feeling aside.  Classic Space would not be classic without
the correct colors.

Fortunately for me, my collection is large enough to build most anything I want.
If I need to purchase more parts, there are plenty of stores on Bricklink which
have properly differentiated the old and new colors.

Avoid light stone, dark stone, medium stone and reddish brown.  If you're not
sure, just send the seller a quick e-mail before purchasing to verify.

Dave S.