 Color / 1332
Re: Flesh colored bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:29:23 GMT

it as the flesh tone for some of the fairies in my Miniland production of
MidSummer Nights Dream, which MAY have made it into Miniland NYC. I'm not sure.

Aaron
EMBLUG

Yes Aaron, your fairies made it into the Miniland NYC scene of "MidSummer Nights
Dream"

And I am proud to say that the retail kit Statue of Liberty that I glued back in
2001, was scavenged, repaired, and is now sitting in the Vegas Cluster, as part
of the NYNY Hotel.