 Color / 1324
1323  |  1325
Subject:
Flesh colored bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:08:11 GMT

I was poking around brickshelf and located some pix of the new Las Vegas display
in miniland @ LLCA and noticed some bricks in a color I didn't recognize:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KevlarDax/LEGOLAND/LasVegas/dscn2326.jpg

Is there anyone who is familiar with them that might be able to confirm?

Best,

Jonathan