 Color / 1327
Re: Flesh colored bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.color, Timothy Gould wrote:
Sorta ruins the whole "everything in Miniland can be found in sets kids can buy"
line they like to push. HA!

They've always used parts in colours that didn't exist. I can remember loads of
times looking at photos of legoland or travelling shows or whatnot and spotting
parts that didn't exist... the wide range of brown in shows in the early 80s
being the most obvious example.

Tim

Thanks, Aaron.

Tim,
Yeah, that line is BS.  If I recall correctly one of the buildings in the New
England Village miniland section was Maersk blue.  Way before that color was
available in such a diverse number of elements.  Also, there is a building with
tan 1x2 grill bricks in it as well.

While I found this new peach color intriguing, I don't know if it fits in with
my building style.  I'd give it a shot though, if I had the opportunity.

Thanks again,

Jonathan