 Color / 1326
Re: Flesh colored bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:36:58 GMT

Sorta ruins the whole "everything in Miniland can be found in sets kids can buy"
line they like to push. HA!

They've always used parts in colours that didn't exist. I can remember loads of
times looking at photos of legoland or travelling shows or whatnot and spotting
parts that didn't exist... the wide range of brown in shows in the early 80s
being the most obvious example.

Tim