  Delegations to the July Meeting

Well, I think we should do some planning :) Jeff Stembel has undertaken building the meeting place for us, so I will go ahead and reserve a few spots: 1. King Lector will be planning to attend along with his son, Ian. They will come with their (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) i really hope i can make it to this event. i missed out last year and the cw gathering shaping up for this year is a real incentive to make the trip. i'm torn because the san diego comicon is the same weekend! <aaeerrrrgghhh!> the idea of a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I was thinking we could have something like a Pernese Gather which is basically a big fair, which all sorts of people come from all over to attend. There would be plenty of opportunities for council meetings etc. (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Ok, does this mean a royalty (leadership) meeting was chosen? The Brown Council is planning to attend. They will require 8 seats. If seating is a great problem, Justus could represent the Foresters instead. It’s not really his position to do (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

Hey Craig, it's so great to see you back here, I was hoping you'd de-lurk and give us a heads-up! We sure did miss your presence around here (I did, at least!) (...) So have we kinda decided (by default) that the delegates will be royal? It does (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) This sounds to me like the best of all worlds. The leaders & royalty can be up in their hall meeting, while their underlings are elsewhere doing all the real work. ;) And of course, villians meeting in the shadows. Unfortunately, there's *no (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

<snip> (...) OK...my attendees will be: King Talon and his son, Prince Rutger, under careful eye of Trevor Vincent and his castle security force. King Braun and his daughter, Shendel, with an elite force of Dragonfire soldiers, handpicked by the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm all for it, and would be happy to help in this aspect, either by bringing your figs, or cloning them. Oh, for some other attendees, Colin and Wanda will most definitely make an appearance (or at least their clones will). (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I think doing as much prep before hand as possible would be good, but I think it would be neat if we mostly each brought our own camp. We can prepare a grid of baseplates and assign them as people "register". Then you will know who your (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm seconding this idea. (...) <snip> (...) Yes! I never thought about that...as a side thing, how about we have a tournament? Each realm has it's strongest warrior step forward to compete in the grande tourney! We could, I dunno, roll dice to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Cool, thanks. I'm not planning to do any Blank Shields stuff in the near future (Davinskeep looms on the horizon), so I could even hand off to you at the Lugola meeting, although that might be too early. (I know I'd probably lose something I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I can manage. I've managed to keep Lindsay's seige mortar from getting assimilated into my collection for over 6 months now... (on the other hand, I still haven't found where I hid the box of 16x16x2 train/dock platforms...). A safe place even (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) To give me an incentive to do my taxes quickly tonight, I'll pose the possibility of doing an initial set up of this tonight as a prize for finishing my taxes. I need to clear some space for a guest anyway. I think I'll start with a 6x6 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) One thing I was planning was to have the gathering "hosted" at my castle, Caer Gwynnyd. It would necessitate a rebuild, but I've been planning that for a while anyway. :) However, I don't think I could make nearly enough guest quarters for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Go to Brickfest. And if you still feel the need for a comic convention, come to Heroes Convention here in Charlotte, NC, June 8-10. Charlotte is a lot closer than San Diego anyway and if you want to meet a fellow AFOL, I'll be there searching (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Would you still like me to start plotting out the space? If so, if you could give me some idea of what the surrounding countryside is like, that would be helpful. Note to all, if I do the layout, you actually will have the ability to have your (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Good idea... please do that. It would be *wonderful* if you and Jeff could coordinate that between you two, and then you (Frank) could post the layout... that would be really great. (...) Wow, that would be helpful. I'm sure some people will (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) One thing I've thought about a bit is whether the gathering should occur at a "neutral" location. There had been some discussion of a "neutral" part of Castle World where people could come and meet. On the other hand, it's also reasonable to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Well ... if someone feels that their estate is equipped to handle such an affair, I would welcome their invitation :) There is a slim chance that I will be ready with my current project by the time Brickfest arrives, and if that would be the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Jeff has already volunteered. (...) It definitely sounds like fun, and this perhaps is just the incentive I need to actually get active with Castle World. Frank (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Planning and plotting it is fine, but let people choose where they want to be, if possible. :) The city is located on a wide deep river, and the castle itself is on an island in the middle. The surrounding area has low rolling hills and a few (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) How large is the city? If it's large, we may want to just set up the area outside the walls where the gathering occurs, though it would be nifty to lay out the whole castle and city. I definitely agree that folks need to chose their own (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Ken Dowd writes: And if you still feel the need for a comic convention, come (...) Well, in Craig's defense, Heroescon (especially in the last few years) is kind of a broken down pinto compared to the awe inspiring event (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

Okay, I'm hoping to come to brickfest(I'm also planning on moving the following week), but I'm not a member of Castleworld (At least not yet, No Digital Camera). Will my (characters') Attendance be prohibited?(maybe my attendance can be an (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frederick Grondy writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Wrestlers Extraodinaire Antonio Inoki (URL) Kawada (URL) Misawa (URL) credit!!! Mitsuharu Misawa vs Toshiaki Kawada 10/21/92 7/29/93 6/3/94 7/24/95 6/6/97 5/1/98 (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Yes, I admit it, all my Ninja and Samurai have Wrestlers' names. (and anyone who has ever witnessed the epic battles listed below can attest to their samurai spirit!) (...) Bravo!!!!!! Well Done!!!! (Much applause and cheering and hoots and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) :-) Actually I was hoping for something more substantial ... any possibility of carpooling to Brickfest on the off chance I am able to go? Frank's going so maybe you two already have a full car? sheree (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm sure you would be welcome to join the event. As for becoming a Castle World member, you don't necessarily need pictures. I think there are balladeers that haven't yet submitted any pictures of their creations. Also, those people with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I can also offer this service, though my life is pretty hectic right now so if others have the parts necessary, they would be better choices (but I have a pretty extensive collection and am only missing a handfull unique castle parts). (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  My sig-fig

(...) With many thanks to Leah for hosting and taking the pics, here is my Sig-fig (and his trusty canine): (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

Oh dear! I must've missed this post. Sorry, Frederick, but I hope that "better late than never"!... (...) Your participation will certainly not be prohibited! Everyone is welcome. First off, what Leah said is true; you don't *need* pictures in order (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)