 Castle / 2200 (+100)
  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) Wow. And may I say again: Wow. That is really impressive! In fact I have to admit I love all your structures-- the attention to detail is what really does it for me... the crane on the side, the bridge/walkway leading in, the mine shaft and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Weapons? Where?

(...) Village over the top for me is the 2 16x32 Tan Baseplates. Boulder Cliff only has the one 32x32 Tan Baseplate with the river printed on it. The River makes it much less useful IMO. (...) They are fairly rare and I have a few. It's just that I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) How very neat! It's nice to see a story developing for Castle World-- Can I assume that Craig's Mephisto is coming in at some point, thanks to the brief reference? BTW, the layout was good for me! I like it better than something like frames or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) Alas, I was unable to get it to fire properly often enough to make that observation. The figure of "by a half" I got from the wooden model they used in the Nova special, which fired 30 feet when rolling, versus 20 feet when stationary. Another (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 Defense Archer?

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) Where did you find them? Does TCS carry them? TIA, (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) Whoops. I meant faces that are chronically-happy or chronically-mad, etc. (...) Yeah, not that they aren't - it's just nice to have some space to improvise with them. (...) ;-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) hey dave! let me point you ( & shiri & karl, while i'm at it) to this post: (URL) all i'm saying regarding this whole "katherine" buisness! (..for now ~ he-he!) (...) the best thing about Castle World is no deadlines! we can all get enough of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) Yes that's where I got them. They have quite a few left too ;-). They are polybags and can be found at the front of the store. For those that don't know TCS is "The Construction Site" located in Waltham Massachusetts. They do have a web site (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle page is finally up!

While I was online this afternoon, I thought I'd upload my castle page that's been sitting on my hard drive. (URL) LMK what you think. (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Army size (Castle World)

Hi all, Just wondering what people had in mind for army sizes in CastleWorld... Were people generally going to stick with what their "actual" army size is, or were people planning on having "virtual" armies? curious... being mercenaries and all, it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: The only thing it does not have is a sword (...) Do any of the new sets have extra swords? Actually, it looks like their is a lack of swords in the new castle line so far. Am I right in seeing that the Joust (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glow in the dark stuff?

(...) There might be others still, but the only other one I'm aware of is the DUPLO ghost "shawl": (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) Mine too. I don't have very many army type minifigs (yet) and If I could create a virtual army, it would help. :) I plan to create "virtual" armies by taking lots of pictures and implying that I have more minifigs than I actually have. "Ain't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

(...) Yes, there is only 1 sword in the Joust, 2 lances, 4 shields, 2 poleaxes, 1 spear and 1 axe. Not so bad, there are quite a few weapons, just not the one you want. King Leo's Castle has 3 silver swords, 2 or 3 of the small ones and various (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) Well, IMHO, I think it needs to loose those C:\windows\.... references in the SRC's to your frames! :) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glow in the dark stuff?

(...) Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs': #8522 "Spark", and #8521 "Flare"... JohnG, GMLTC (lose the '.nospam' to reply...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) Hm. The trebuchets in the Nova special did not have crossbars, but in any event I might be trying to do something a little too tricky for now. The catapult bucket is a really good idea, and I did try to use the bucket-and-arm from the Catapult (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) pictures there: Sorry for the long list of pics, and no html. I'm a lazy bum and don't want to code any right now. I should have something up within the next few days (if I'm lucky) :) (URL) know I'm really lazy. When I started this, I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle page is finally up!

(...) The simple solution to that is to create a folder on your hard drive called c:\windows.... :) Just forget the whole thing entirely. See my images post for all of the images except the following: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) 1) In your realm, inside your fortress, castle, or other military place, your army is as reasonably big (key word) as you want it to be. Be logical. In an e-mail exhange with Dan Siskind, he informed me that his Bloodstone Castle has an army (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

(...) I wouldn't hold my breath, knowing TLG. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Two new creatures ...

Tim Coats sent me two creatures that he designed (which I think will set a precedent for creatures). They are very well thought out and described. Check them out (there is a link in today's update at the main site): (URL) pn (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) Logical is good. Another option is to have "real" armies be better than "virtual" armies... I'm also thinking a little bit "period" here as well, where a huge army was anything more than a couple hundred men... How about having people's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World Map

My prototype is going well. I can't figure out how to get POVRay to save the picture, or I might have a sample already. The hardest part was assembling the palm tree. Anyway, I am making a library of map pieces, and another higher level one of map (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) your (...) an (...) has (...) reach some 3500 men in one army. My castle which is to scale is 8x8 feet or so and has a garrison of 550 men. More than enough to handle any siege, as for dans castle, he too made it to scale pretty much, so there (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) My plans exactly. Right now I barely have 12-15 soldiers' torsos, so I'm going to use same torsos but different legs, arms, helmets, faces and weapons. Unless somebody has a problem with that. (You wanna piece'o'me? ;-) From what we talked (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Two new creatures ...

(...) Check (...) I like them, Tim! Are you gonna make stories around the Fungoi, maybe scenes of where they live? I'd like to see that! Any more creatures coming soon? -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  9376 - is it worth it?

Hi, I was repondering buying the dacta 9376 castle set - it has lots of castle walls and weapons, plus the royal knights that are no longer available (of course, the FK are there too - but who cares? ;-). Plus it has lots of wheels that I want. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) wiping drool from the keyboard, WOW Eric! That's a DANDY!!! I can't wait to see more pics! I love the curved tower! You're creations are always worth waiting to see! everything you've built has been very well done! (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

(...) have made. This was of course because I have a fairly large castle collection (75+ sets). Anyway it is a very good set for getting extra special pieces but it contains very few regular bricks. Still I say its a very good deal. Hope this helps. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

(...) Yeah I've got that set too, and it does have many useful parts. Even two (or three?) of those large red "cone-shaped" pieces that might come in handy for a tower. I guess this set would be good for adding to your existing castle parts. On its (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

Hm, Anyone know about Availablility of 4811 at other places, for those such as I that are on the West Coast and Mail order is a hassle (Nice, but preferably avoided at times). Does The Construction Site have a special deal to have gotten them early, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) I dunno if they have a special deal, because I've seen the 4811s at other places here in MA as well...(Ames maybe?) I think that a lot of big chain stores don't order the polybag stuff right away, and soem don't order them at all. (...) Well, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

(...) There's a review at my website! (plug plug) Short version is, it's pretty good for the money, even better if you can snag it at a sale price. It doesn't build a whole lot by itself and some of the pieces are real puzzlers but if you already (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

(...) I have this set as well and I say it is worth it although I would not say it is a deal. I liked it because Except for Knight Lords Castle and the 2000 stuff I never collected castle :(. This set let me round out my collection somewhat with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

See message 222: (URL) ordered 2 Dacta Castle sets from Glen Tannenbaum, total came to $118 with shipping IIRC - I was very pleased with his service. He offers 15% off Dacta sets, which is not too bad for those of us with no TCS in the area where we (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More town pics...

Well, the "town" has been slightly expanded-- 2 more houses, 3 'shops', and some odd clutter (a horse trough, a hand held wagon, some barrels and crates strewn around, etc...) take a look: (URL) also some pictures of the unfinished mill (I need (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More town pics...

(...) how your chickens and hens have gone on a serious diet since the last version of your town. Perhaps the butcher had something to do with that... :-) I also like the addition of the "clutter" the the scene. One comment (and I'm *not* a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More town pics...

(...) Dave I like it a lot. What happened to the chickens? Your town folk run out of feed or something? I think we should have a pretty decent town now. I just wish I had more figs especially the female figs with the dress piece. I only have the new (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More town pics...

(...) Yep... I had a well on my last 2 "town" layouts, and was going to put it in on this one, but there wasn't really a good place for it... The way I imagine it is that just in front of the marketplace is the town square, which has the well I used (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More town pics...

(...) mechanisms, (...) Yeah, my only beef with Willa is her torso (and her hat and head, but those are easily replacable)-- The torso's got that big black spider on it, that makes it just look a little dark for a maiden... (...) Yep, having 6 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4801/4811 and 4807 availability UK

I have just been to my local Tesco's and amongst the huge range of new Star Wars, Castle, and Robo Riders sets were the 2 smallest castle sets, not in the catalogue. Both are priced at 1.79 each. No doubt they will be available nationwide in larger (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Woohoo!! I'm First!!

Yay! I'm first! Well, to start this group off, Check out my Castle minifigs! I'll be adding more this weekend, so check back on Monday. I'll keep you posted. Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

Aside from some arguing about spelling, etc, I think we can safely say that Dave E set a precedent with village building. What should the next challenge be? "Build a water-mill with a roof." Just kidding. Well done Dave! (I'm seriously impressed by (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle. I've also taken the time to build a few buildings on the inside. The open area in the middle w/ gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle. More buildings and market area along with (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Not all villages should be dirty...

This picture is one of the inspirations for what my own lego villages will look like: (URL) Davidson (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) Great Stuff Michael. (...) Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) WOW! You must have a fortune in lego there. Have you ever thought about insurance? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) All very cool! Although I was bad and snooped for other pictures... I was very pleasantly suprised to find some great stuff I couldn't see in the other pictures, like the barn just inside the main gate to the right, and the small house with (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) No! That's part of the mechanism! The main area of the mill works as a catch basin when it rains, which powers the water wheel! ... Yeah... that's the ticket... I MEANT for it to be that way! Yeah... I just wish I had more money to spend on (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) Yes, you can find more pics, castle0.jpg through castle9.jpg (except no castle3.jpg). They are a few closeups of interior stuff, but I wanted to hold those back until I've touched them up with weapons, flags, and most importantly minifigs - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) Now that (URL) has been made known, or at least alluded to thanks to DaveE's snooping, I don't want to be accused of copying someone elses design w/o asking permission - and also giving credit. I got permission to borrow Dan Siskind's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) Maybe I missed or forgot this, but is there a reason you're only using tan? I think that yellow plates would work well for a thatched roof, and they'd add a bit of needed color to your town. Alternately, don't use plates at all - use bricks! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) I thought about yellow briefly, but I never actually used it to try it out... maybe I'll give that a go and see how it looks... (...) The only reason I'm not using tan bricks is actually to save them for potential future structures and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) Oh, well, that's different. Never mind. :) Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not all villages should be dirty...

(...) I pass through Castle Coombe on my way to work every day. It does not look quite as rosy in the picture, and is quite a dirty place. The buildings in that area are incredibly inspiring though. There is a mediaeval church down the road that I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

You live there? Cool! -- Paul Davidson Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FpF7FD.2IC@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) castle (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) very (...) Well, I didn't find them boring at all! I extremely liked the balcony showed in castle0.jpg, and the barn is cool too. You certainly have a lot of lego! I barely have enough for my 32x48 Lion's cove... (At least, not right now- I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) BTW, with all the talk about removing printing from bricks - why not use "brasso" and take off the heiroglyphic print? I haven't experinmented with it (yet) but many people said it worked for them... I might try it too after I get my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) Well... I have a tendancy of not disfiguring my Lego no matter how hideous it may be-- I have no idea why... must be a "purity of Lego" complex... Plus one of my other projects that I want to do someday is have a huge Egyptian temple/tomb... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Flying Ninja Fortress @ $40

I found 3 FNFs at a local Walmart for $40 each. Not the greatest price but not too bad for 600-odd pieces. I bought two, left one. If anyone wants me to go back and snag it for them, LMK. J (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) I suspect it'll look OK, maybe a bit bright - but then again, all LEGO colors tend to be 'a bit bright' so it ought to be OK. Besides, LEGO hay has traditionally been yellow in all the old castle sets. 8) (...) Actually, I was thinking of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Flying Ninja Fortress @ $40

(...) I'll take it. Mail me if I won, and I'll send you my address. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) using (...) with (...) LOL! You're not the only one. But and if you don't want them, many people will be glad to take them off your hands and remove the print themselves... -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) For reference purposes, my castle has a permanent garrison of only 100 or so Dragon Guards (the King's Royal Body Guards), relying on the formidable foritifications and local citizenry for defense. To this end the adjacent outerworks of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size and picture editing ...

Very nice! I see the link between graphic editing software and pictures strating to form:) One CW if fully under way, I plan on taking a picture every week and doing a little messing around with it. This week it's Dave Eaton's Village. There is a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

Hi Castle fans, Well, lego.com added a new castle section with detailed "stories" about the Knight's Kingdom sets/characters. It's in the middle "circle", you can't miss it... (Note - I wouldn't have seen this if I wasn't baby-sitting 5 y/o twins, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) site.....Ironic that I get more info from LUGNET and RTL than I get from the manufacturer....I'll wager your site, Powell's and Castleworld in general are more entertaining, complex, and engaging in their infancy that Lego's finished product! (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

There goes my monopoly on interactive lego castle sites ... along with my self-esteem ;) They must have learned to spell from me though ... I would have to agree that shockwave (although neat for the new), is rather selective in who can watch it ... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) Did you try downloading Shockwave? (...) No comment - we all know it's true... (Dear LEGO, please start a "parent's section" with information like Prices, piece counts, inventories (?) and an online shop. (Yeah right.)) (...) Thanks! It might (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean. First of all, lego's site is in no way competing with the fan-created sites. (If it were, though, it would lose ;-) But I wasn't aware that you had an *interactive* lego castle site... Did I miss something (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) thanks for your great responses, shiri. you are an excellent sounding board for ideas! you are right, shiri! this (what i wrote) isn't the best way to to organize things. signature characters should remain just that; the character each (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) The problem w/ webtv+ is that is very limited....it's a set top browser....it is incapable of downloading anything....I can e-mail, bookmark, do a webpage like craig (well maybe not like Craigo), and access much of the internet. The bonus, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) LOL! I'm glad to oblige ;-) (...) OK, that I can relate to. My realm could be "the Lion Kingdom/realm"- but I fear that'll be a way too common name ;-) I might have to change it. I have a special bond with Scar, I guess - she caused me to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The disappearing act

Whew! I've just had some tense ten minutes... Scar has been running the disappearing act on me... I was really scared, cause I couldn't find her anywhere. The only two possibilities I had in mind after futile search were: a. I lost her somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) In keeping with the musical theme, it could be their 'repertoire' (but that sounds more like a collection of their stories/ballads/song cycles). J (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, it does sound more like the collection of the stuff they said than the places they said them. Hey, how about calling them PODs? (stands for "Places Of Distribution". Sounds sorta cute... "Shiri's POD", "Jeff's POD"... LMKWYT, -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) well, there's another possible explanation... our 'figs probably know everything we know regarding Castle World. and we all know from experiences similar to yours that there are some 'figs, you just can't turn your back on. ;-) scar slipped (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) at it's simplest, they could be called (for example) the "Realms of Jeff Johnston". this list would only be seen in the Balladeers section, anyway, and the realms on the map would still appear as individual places. eventually, we can use music (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Scar's definitely one of them :-) (...) Of course! That explains it all. I mean, she wasn't there before, I'm pretty sure I checked... Come to think of it, there was an RDP nearby... (1) (...) Good thing she didn't - (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) LOL! I know, but it's so cute - like realms in a POD! (Oh, I forgot - realms isn't pronounced like peas, but like pet. Bummer... :) (...) Yep, that'd prolly be a better idea - I was just tryin' to be poetic, with little success ;-) (...) Like (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) As is The Necromancer Zar Kalthrax. Even his Henchliches are afraid of him! :) (...) I just hope they're compatible with the Whitestone Portals of Dragonia! :) (...) Which reminds me... His Majesty Auld Dragon sent an envoy, Sir Gareth (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) I'd like to see a "Castle World Grimoire" section on the website, to document people's spells and magic items. That would be a nice way to document all available spells and items available for people to use. Guess I'll have to get working on (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) Yep. They're a dangerous race, their scientific name is Dangerousi Plotti. ;-) (...) I think that Craig's suggestion of RDPs (revolving door portals) will be a great excuse to take some mutual photos of different people's characters, plotting (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, that would be really cool! How about if the character that first "invented"/"discovered" the spell/item would be shown using it? For example, we could show Mephisto and Scar passing through the RDP (see disappearing act thread)... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) He knows. He's got agents all over the place. I can't keep track of 'em all! ;) I'll also get images of the Princess, the self-styled Swashbuckling Rogue Highwayman turned Peasant Hero, King Donnan, and others. :) Jeff (URL) I added a Non-Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Ooh! Good idea! (...) Just something I sorta made up, sorry. It *is* part of the AD&D Ice Storm spell, but the other part is pretty easy to recreate, as it is just hail. :) Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) I think my me-'fig is worried about Scar now, even though the closest set up revolving door is in another room. He's taken to carrying about one of the silver broadswords. (Then again maybe he's just excited because I get to start learning (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) (looks over at his tiny collection of trans-blue tiles) I think I could manage a 'Frozen Puddle' spell... J (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) LOL! I promise to take good care of her and not let her outta my site! (errr, sight :-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) just be sure to keep a few tricks up your sleeve! the CW Grimoire would consist mainly of specific spells used in relation to the map, or somehow tied to inter-realm travel. ~ spells everyone majickal can use. i also like the idea of giving (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) half of castle world is on their toes! just imagine what it'll be like when they're all living on the same map! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) can't (...) Lessee, I can create a... Frozen Pond spell! Woohoo! 50 square LUs!! :) Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) LOL! (And don't remind me of sig-figs - I have to much chem HW as is :-) Catch ya'll later, -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) can't (...) LOL! I have no trans-blue tiles whatsoever, but I can make a frozen-snow spell - white tiles! -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Lurker Needed for cameo appearance

If someone out there without a digital camera or scanner but with some cool figures and ideas is interested in being in my next chapter of the Verneer Chronicles, please contact me. You might need to send me a figure or two ($.55 for envelope + $.55 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) See here: (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) TRU here in Vancouver BC has them (and now so do I :-) ) Kevin (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) If I had those 2x3 bricks I'd start a peasant's house today! -Shiri Franz and Siffera's wedding is coming soon! (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact